Sign in to follow this  
PV544

XBmc4gamers Sid Meier's Pirates

I just ripped my copy of Sid Meier's Pirates to my HDD.  The game works great.  But when I try to FTP over the _resource folder.  It will not open.  Filezilla says it fails to retrieve directory listing.  Any suggestions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Xbmcmodsforxbox
      Does anyone have a link to xbmc4gamers skin i can not find it anywhere
    • By Viggen66
      Dear All,
      Does any of you has already an XBMC4Gamers ready to be ftp to the console, I have tried XBMC4XBOX-33032 which is the latest version of XBMC together with the XBMC4Kids patch, don't if I should call it a patch, FTP it and got lots of errors, is there already a standalone XBMC4Gamers ready to be FTP without the ArtWork etc, like a small package which we can add artwork as we add our collection.

Thanks
    • By PV544
      I ripped my copy of Sid Meiers Pirates to my xbox.  It plays great but I can't add the _resource folder for poster and fanart for XBMC4Gamers.  The rom has some security feature.  Is there any way around this.  It is the only game to do this.  Or is there somewhere else I can put the poster and fanart so it will show up.  Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.