OGXbox.com

XBOX HDMI+ on 1.4 xbox - IGR question

tmntx3

Hi everyone - I just successfully finished my XBOX HDMI+ install with open xenium. I was able to get the patched bios working following these instructions: https://github.com/MakeMHz/xbox-hd-plus/blob/master/patches/README.md#xbox-kernel-patches-kpatch---xboxhd

My only issue is in-game reset lo longer works? Does anyone know a solve to this? Is it possible for me to patch my new bios with  LBA48 v3 to restore this function? 

LBA48 v3 has nothing to do with IGR.

Start over again with a clean unmodified M8plus BIOS - the xbins distribution version. Either m8plus.bin (for v1.0-1.4) or m8plus_16.bin (for v1.6/1.6b) according to which Xbox version you have.

Load it into EVTool v1.0.9 then use the Save as... button to store a new dot bin file under a different name on your PC.  Next, follow the instructions to apply the MakeMHz patch to the new dot bin file that now includes the LBA48 v3 patch.

Flash the new BIOS to your modchip - add it as a New Item to the Xenium OS's Launch Menu.

Boot the new Launch Item/BIOS.  Does IGR now work?

Thank you for the help and explanation - that worked!! 

The only weird thing is the XBOX HDMI+ settings app crashes upon exit, and then reboots XBMC4gamers like super zoomed up, so you can only see 1/4 of the screen. It is fine upon a full shutdown & reboot. Have you heard of anything like this? Is this just problem with their app and XBMC4gamers?