Recapped my power supply and installed a mod chip. Just trying to get some idea of where to go from here.

Hello all, I am new to xbox modding.  I am just trying to learn more about the software side of modding this console.  I have experience modding just about every other console and am now getting into the original xbox.  I've installed an openxenium mod chip, and have ordered a 2TB hdd, ide to sata converter, and 80 wire ribbon cable.  I'm just trying to get a feel for what the current methods people are using as a lot of information is outdated.  Thanks for reading this.

I am using XBMC4Gamers as my default dashboard. I don't install every game nor do I have any emulators installed (although I do have homebrew ports like Heretic, Hexen, Quake, and Quake II in there).

All running off a 2TB WD Caviar Blue 3.5" drive.

Also using an OpenXenium modchip, and my 1.1 motherboard has been upgraded with 128MB RAM.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By fatmedic1337
      Started my Xbox for the firat time in ages. i heard bubblig noise and a strong small hit me. So i pulled out the power cord and opend the Xbox. Could only find some liqud that Smelled stron on the harddrive pleas help.
    • By Marxo
      after a very very long absence from the xbox i would like to bring it back to life and hope to find some support and news here about how things are going in the xbox scene right now.
      Marco

• By ChaoticAnarchyX
      Hi everyone,
      Today I tsop flashed my V1.0 mobo using the TruHexEN 2021 disc and everything was fine until I used option 4.2.11 (install all dashboards.) Now I woulda thought that if my C had become that choked for space it would have simply asked me if I wanted to continue installing to the location I was, change location or cancel all together... but it installed to the C and nowits full and even using filezilla to ftp into the C, I can't peer into the "Do not touch anything in here" which I am suspect is the major culprit why my drive is claiming to be full.... anyone know of any methods or tools to clear up the C:?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.