Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By OG_Lan
      Need some help. I FTP'd the latest Halo 1 NHE v1.0 game to my Xbox. I installed it to my F:Games folder. The regular NHE game runs fine. When I try to launch the NHE (Server) game it says loading... then it sends me back to my EvoX dashboard. The file size for the server game is on 254kb and the regular NHE game is roughly 650MB. What am I missing?
    • By Crudelobster30
      Xbox Original Green Limited Edition for sale, good condition and fully working but has been opened at some point as seals are broken. Completely stock nothing modified. Comes with one green controller and power cable. Ive tried to show the inside metal shield in 2 of the photos as there is some slight rusting?
      I know there was only 5000 of these released in Europe so open to offers as not entirely sure what they are valued?
      £120 plus buyer pays postage which will be via DPD.
      UK Only.

• By LukeyMFE
      Today’s pick up. Was willing to spend some money on myself so I picked up a clean, virgin and working halo edition Xbox with extras. If anyone knows anything about those 2 halo copies looking like mirror reflections please let me know. Thought it was odd. Gonna have a cold one now and game out for the rest of the night 🤘🏼🤘🏼😎

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.