• Similar Content

• By KpCollins
      Hello
      So I have a Chip called a jafar, Its an upgraded Aladdin XT with Xblast. 1 Bank of 512, 1 256 and the last 256 is reserved for the Xblast which always boots first.
      My Question is how do I get Dual Dashboards with this? I have UnleashedX as I've always liked it but want to give XBMC a try

Ideally I'm looking to have say Unleashed X boot with the 512mb X2 5035.137 bios and XBMC Boot with the evox.m8plus bios or visa versa
      After extensive searching online I am none the wiser, Could someone point me in the right direction to get started?
    • By Zombient
      I think this belongs here? Since I'm just trying to install XBMC4Gamers. But like the title says, Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc will not boot when I try to boot it from the "Applications" section. I've followed the instructions on how to set up the files correctly, but when I click on XSTED, the screen goes black for a few seconds then it goes right back to the UnleashX dashboard. I thought maybe it's mounting it to the disk drive virtually? But even my disk drive won't boot a disk when there's a disk in it using the "Run CD in drive" button, no matter what's in the drive.

I'm kinda at a loss, so I'm coming here for some help. Attached is how I have it setup on the drive.

1.4 that's been TSOP'd, if it matters

• By Head2Beast
      I was trying to upgrade my HDD with chimp but end of the sequence I can’t get pass the startup screen (without Microsoft logo). I tried xbhdm both disc and usb but no luck but Iooked at the HDD, C and E files is there but they’re empty. Btw i tried Hexen and og xbox installation discs but again doesn’t worked. I’ll add the board’s picture and you’ll notice that the chip is different and an odd one. I also have HDD’s eeprom.

Is this situation salvageable or is it dead? I also have an non-chipped non-softmodded spare one as well. Thanks in advance.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.