Two 1.0 Motherboards With Power Supplies

I've two 1.0 motherboard sets (ie. motherboards, controller daughterboards and power supplies) for sale. Both have clock caps removed. Both working - no issues. 
One of them has some clock cap damage (namely C7G6 missing). That cap (C7G6) is part of clock circuit so as long as you don't plan on bringing back the clock cap it's not used and not needed.
Price for the lot: 50 Euro plus shipping (I'm in Ireland). Shipping to UK should be around 5-10 Euro max. Other EU countries - please ask.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By helltoast
      so I got a new Samsung SDG-605 drive and wanted to replaced the aging Philips on my 1.1 machine with it. except I'm having this weird problem with it.
      sometimes the Xbox hangs on the "xecuter rox my box" screen for a few seconds before booting. when that happens, the Samsung drive shows "init" rather than "empty" and won't read any discs. checking the system's settings tells me it's not recognizing the drive at all. I can get it to boot normally sometimes though, the drive works fine then.
      I've tried several things already, a different ide cable (even the stock one), power supply and cord, with and without the top case. formatting didn't help, either.
      I'm guessing it's either the ide to sata adapter (it's a startech) or maybe the cable needs to be in the correct orientation (blue on the board)? or did I get a dud drive?
    • By KoroKoro92
      Hello !
      I really tried looking everywhere but I can't seem to find anything regarding my problem.
      I have a softmodded box with UnleashX, normal stuff.
      I have downloaded the Rocky5 Mod, I have the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc.iso put in the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc folder, which is next to the Detacher folder. Both folders are in the apps folder on disk F, they show up in the Applications menu.
      So I start up the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc app, I get a black screen, and after a couple of seconds it just gives me the UnleashX logo and boots in the normal dashboard with nothing changed.
      I can't seem to find anyone else having this problem, don't know what to do.
    • By jdub01984
      Pulled my og xbox out of storage, used it for a few weeks and then packed up and moved. Now when I plug it in and turn it on, I get the Christmas lights. Would like to replace the motherboard with a 1.2 - 1.5 model so I can use the same power supply I already have. I have an openxenium coming so don't need any of the drives. Thanks.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.