Has Anyone Ever Gotten Their Hands On a Original Alpha-Kit/Durango?

Just wondering as i never have seen these in person and only have heard of them. I was wondering if anyone here actually had any type of video of one of these in action? or maybe someone here actually owns one?
Much Appreciated

Edited by Cory Thomas
meant Alpha-kit, not Dev.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kup
      Hello, recently soft modded (rocky5) my Xbox, with no problems, upgraded the HDD to 250GB, and swapped the dash location to C:\Dashboard changing the dash to Evox.
      The issue is - upon boot the flubber animation plays, the Microsoft logo appears at the bottom, and then a black screen for about 10 or so seconds.
      Was wondering is this a common thing, or if not is there a possible fix ?, maybe such as showing the Xbox logo screen until the dash loads.
      Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
      Thanks.

• By XboxAddict
      There was recently a person on reddit who uploaded an Xbox game trailer DVD, it had high-quality video of different trailers, and I was wondering where I can get more of this sort of content.
      There are plenty of Youtube videos but they usually suffer from bad quality, so I’m wondering where I should be looking for the raw unaltered stuff.  
    • By josephchrzempiec
      Hello i wanted to repaint my original Xbox system because it has deep scratches on it.  The one sticker on the bottom that is in Gray that says Xbox Video Game System i tried to remove and not damage because of the screw under it. However i could not save it. I was wondering if anyone has stickers for it. Or make any OEM stickers that will work Where can i find one at?

Joseph

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.