Sign in to follow this  
shadowfire36

Cannot Get Coinops Massive 8 To Work

so i have attained this disc from 3 sources and cannot seem to let it to launch it. every time i try to run the it it crashes my xbox and reset's my box . i have tried flashfxp and flashzilla with adjusting the settings with both setting to binary ....didnt help

im currently using UIX dash with a 1.6 soft mod

Which softmod did you use to mod the console?

Does UIX even have an FTP server to upload new content to the Xbox's hard drive? 

I've not used it in a long, long time and have a hard enough time remembering what I did yesterday.

On 2/25/2020 at 6:31 AM, KaosEngineer said:

Which softmod did you use to mod the console?

Does UIX even have an FTP server to upload new content to the Xbox's hard drive? 

I've not used it in a long, long time and have a hard enough time remembering what I did yesterday.

yes it does , i also have avalaunch installed as an app 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Viggen66
      Dear All,
      I notice CoinOps Premium Ninja, which is based on XBMC, when on menus picking up a game, the fan is simply disabled, for members who are expert on XBMC, do you know where you can disable that feature of disabling the fan?

• By SS_Dave
      This is still a work in progress
      Port 3 has a DVD Dongle and a USB socket that can be used simultaneously with the IR receiver behind the eject button and no holes I still get 10+ meter range
      Port 4 is for the OGX360 linked to port 1 and 2
      Next is a ram upgrade and an HDMI by N64freak then the X2duo chip that's got Xblast and X5032 on it will be removed.
      Then when it's all working to my satisfaction it will get striped and thinking of getting it hydro dipped if not a mate is a automotive spray painter.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.  

Cheers
      SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• By elmemo
      Hello everybody,
      i got a Xbox 1.1 with Xecuter3 chip installed (soldered, purple one) here. It comes with a power and a component cable. The compontent cable was made by myself (3rd party plug + og sd-av cable) and does not show any noise (no ghosting or etc., refer to pictures). In addition the package includes a Duke controller and a controller s. Everything is in very good shape and works perfectly, only the Duke's cable insulation got a little bit loose that does not affect the the functionality in any way.
      I did also some refurbishment:
      - Clock capacitor was removed
      - mobo's top side was cleaned with spirit (94% alc.)
      - fresh thermal paste was applied on cpu and gpu
      - the jammed Samsung DVD-drive was replaced with a Philips DVD-drive.
      - installed a Samsung 400gb HDD (HD400LD, IDE) with coinops 8 massive and 80+ xbox games pre-installed (total of over 4000 games)

This package costs 450 € + shipping fee (via PayPal, shipping from Germany, EU only). Feel free to ask me any question.

Best regards
      elmemoPlease login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.