Sign in to follow this  
rmila751

Trouble Playing Og Games On 360

I just got a  360 and am hoping to get my original Xbox games working. Thus far, only Halo will play. I  tried Deathrow, Quantum Redshift, and  Black Stone, but they won't run. I did think they were on the compatible list. This is a used console, so I don't know if maybe I am missing an update of some kind.

Looks like I had an issue with my Xbox live login in that prevented most games from playing. I managed to get the compatible games working, but apparently Black Stone is no longer on the list. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By biddlebr@icloud.com
      Hi, bought the XBox 360 along time ago, not just for me but for my 2 new kids ... both boys. It was supplanted by a wonderful and powerful PC. 
      But, now it is back on and the games still seem great. So, I have a new found desire to get the most out of this console.
      Glad I found this forum and hoping to learn from you all. Will contribute where I can.
      To start though - one of our discs is playing up and I just wondered what is the best approach apart from trying to polish the scratches out of the surface.???
      My initial thoughts are to install a program to copy the disk to hdd. This should make it a little faster to load and more reliable for normal use. I see a progam called dvd2xbox was available but don't know if this is the best and only choice. 
      Any advice will appreciated.
      Thanks to those who made this forum available and all members...
      Brett 
    • By supercharged_82@yahoo.ca
      Hey I am having an issue with emustation and adding Sega games. I have SNES and NES all setup. When I go and add my Sega ROMs they cut off the last letter of most of my ROMs names. Which then it won't allow me to link my artwork. I can't seem to get around this. Any one else experience this. Could it be my rom set? The games all work as they should just the art work and names being cut off. They are .Md. Designation. I have tried it under both genesis and mega drive
    • By KaosEngineer
      Must not be the right points to bridge

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.