Gray1

Screen Calaibration

I got a problem with a TSOP console but it may have nothing to do with TSOP. When I try to calibrate my screen and save, XBOX gives "unable to save" Error #3.  Any idea what Error 3 is ?

Thanks

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND

3 (0x3)
     The system cannot find the path specified.

I'm not exactly what path it's trying to write to. If it was the configuration file, config.xml, it was read to set up the menus of the UnleashX dashboard.  So, it should not have a problem writing to it. However, I don't recall seeing any such information in that file for screen calibration data.  The replacement dashboard must be trying to write it elsewhere; but where?

The skins folder, the path to where UnleashX's default.xbe or other named XBE file is running from.  Both of those should be known.

Update: There should be a UDATA folder present that stores information used by UnleashX.

E:\UDATA\9e115330

Did you delete that folder?  Is it present on the hard drive?

Video calibration data may be in the file:

E:\UDATA\93115330\0064122817A8\videoset.dat 

A 144-byte file on my console.

I do have a E\UDATA\9e115330. It is present but I don't have a videosat.dat in it. I do not have a E\UDATA\93115330 folder 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      I successfully created and locked a 500GB IDE Seagate Hard drive using HDM V1.9.  I transferred it to my xbox and it gets stuck at the xbox splash screen at start up for ages and then goes to Error 13 - any ideas? (It can take 2-3 minutes for the word "Microsoft" to appear under the xbox splash). Thanks
    • By eustachy1973
      I have two consoles 1.0 and 1.4 witch tsop. The same bios and systems, the disks are also the same. On the console  1.0 pal games  dark screen and then the dashboard returns. Ntsc ok.
      Any suggestions?
      Eprom error?
    • By Mahbyt
      Hello guys,

We just bought an old Xbox and when trying to install Rocky5 on it using Splinter Cell, we only get a black screen when loading the save.

The front LED turned to red and nothing. The TV still says it has a 50Hz signal coming.

The saves we used previously modded another Xbox successfully, is there something we're missing? Like a hardware revision limitation or rewriting the saves ?

Thanks in advance bros.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.