Total Hdd Space Available Shows Incorrectly

I swapped in a 1TB drive and an 80 pin cable into my unit. I went and formatted the new disk with the Hexen 2018 CD, and setup the Xbpartitioner with the extended partition at 948 GB in 64k clusters. So the space free for F shows 948 GB until I reboot into Unleashx. Then it becomes around 123 GB free. If I go into the menu and restart Hexen, it boots up and shows the correct free space. What gives? I have r reformatted several times

I have the EvoX logo. When UnleashX boots it only shows 123 GB capacity on F in the File Explorer. If I go to the HeXEn tools section and open it, it shows the full hard drive capacity on F.

From some quick research, I should boot from the CD and flash the Evo M8+ F and G 256K BIOS. But I cannot decipher the difference between this BIOS and the "MOD" version. Is this what you are suggesting I do to resolve this issue?

Yes, go in to the modchip and TSOP section in hexen and you need to load a 256kb bios f and g partition or 6 and 7 partition. You just need to know if you have a 1.6 version box or earlier as if you flash the wrong version it’s a pain to correct.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By vicicarus
      Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,
       If I unlock the HDD can I then connect the HDD to a enclosure and be able to transfer my HDD backup from my PC to the HDD? Can the PC read/detect unlocked HDD? FTP takes a bit long than I would like to transfer data. Would FATXplorer work in this case?
    • By Tingle64
      Hello OG Xbox forums, I've worked myself into a pickle again.
      The short version:
      I need to get a file off of an HDD that throws an error 16 (won't boot, Corrupted dash) but still works. Can I get it off using a second Xbox and a file manager, or do I need to buy an adapter and use Xpolorer 360 to get it off?

The long Version: 
      While preparing to TSOP flash my Xbox, I was copying saves over from the had drive onto a memory card for safe keeping. However when that didn't work with the UnleashX dash I tried to switch over to the default dash. This corrupted the files and now the Xbox throws an error 16 whenever it tries to boot from the HDD. Since it is an error 16 I can't boot from disc since the Xbox preforms the time check before it checks the DVD drive, and since the Xbox was only softmoded I can't just format a new drive and throw it in. From what I've found online I can use CHIMP and my working TSOP'd Xbox to recover the dash files on this second one, however I need the EEPROM.bin file. Can I get it off using a file manager that can detect both drives using the working TSOP'd Xbox, can CHIMP find the EPROM.bin file on the slave HDD and recover from that, or do I need to purchase an IDE adapter to connect my Drive to a PC via XPLORER 360 and then transfer it over to the XBOX?  
      Thanks. 
    • By Silver
      Error 13 after successful hdd clone. 2tb hdd cloned and locked using chimp.  Star tech adapter and 80 wire ode cable used for upgrade. What steps do I try to resolve the error? Any help welcomed.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.