• Similar Content

• By kraven_eh88
      So whatever code is running on the xenium clones I have does not like anything being on the flash other than their own modified xenium os 1.0. They're still happily recognized by the flasher tool, even after flashing 2.3.1 to them. but I accidentally overwrote the flash.bin when I went to write it back. Learn my ass for not fully reading shit and madly clicking.
      TL:DR: I'm an idiot and need a JTAG programmer to flash the openxenium code to my xenium clones.
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Got all the parts to piece it together, so its a helluva lot cheaper and quicker than buying a programmer online.
    • By forshiz
      Hi guys, newbie to the forum. I've just ordered an Xbox One X and am now looking at a few games to go with it. Keen to buy Skyrim and Forza Horzon 3 (interesting contrast I know). The local game store has a deal for 4 Xbox 360 games for $20. Skyrim and Forza Horizon 3 are included in the deal, while their Xbox One counterparts are triple the price. So my question is, is it worth paying extra for the Xbox One version vs the 360 versions considering they are both "Xbox X enhanced"? Hope that makes any sense. Thanks to anyone with any advice &/or knowledge on the subject. Cheers
    • By marmet45
      Hi there,
      I got a couple of old XBoxes sitting around, all softmodded and (maybe) also TSOPed.
      How (w/o opening them and checking for soldered points) can I check if they are also TSOPed?
      And if they aren't, the right order would be:
      softmod (Rocky5) open up and TSOP might as well remove clock cap while we're there (are they all in the same spot? I got 1.0 and 1.4 boards so far) replace dashboard optionally replace hard drives and null eeprom ??

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.