OGXbox.com

j-runner

DARK A

i know you are focused on og xbox  but i guessed you have knowledge on 360 modding

i have a problem running j-runner on w10 every time i run it nothing shows up and i cheeked the tasks  manager i see it open and close

how to  fix it ?

i try windows xp but it cant handle it

ps: i know my grammar is bad

my spilling too 

16 minutes ago, DARK A said:

i

everything is up to date same problem

Pretty sure on Windows 10 it requires you to disable driver signature enforcement.  This is done through the advanced troubleshooting menu during startup.

This video will walk you through how to do that.

Edited by Fringle
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DARK A said:

maybe i should've been more specific

i cant launch j runner

Check the application log in windows event viewer through computer management to see if it's writing an error to the log.  Might give you a clue as to what's missing or what's causing it to crash when you open it.

15 hours ago, Fringle said:

Check the application log in windows event viewer through computer management to see if it's writing an error to the log.  Might give you a clue as to what's missing or what's causing it to crash when you open it.

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

P1: JRunner.exe
P2: 3.3.0.1
P3: 65404d87
P4: mscorlib
P5: 4.8.4150.0
P6: 5e176d21
P7: 15f6
P8: 0
P9: System.FormatException
P10:

1 hour ago, DARK A said:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

P1: JRunner.exe
P2: 3.3.0.1
P3: 65404d87
P4: mscorlib
P5: 4.8.4150.0
P6: 5e176d21
P7: 15f6
P8: 0
P9: System.FormatException
P10:

Can't remember if this is needed or not but give this a try and install/enable .net 3.5.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/dotnet-35-windows

3 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I am a bit worried now about trying to RGH my 360... :/

There's nothing to worry about.  It's actually pretty easy and cheap to do.  Worst case is you have to troubleshoot some wire lengths or solder points and different value resistors to get consistent boot times.  Don't be discouraged if it doesn't boot, just try the of the alternate points.  Mine wouldn't boot xell or even power on at first but once I switched my wire to the topside pll point it booted Xell right away.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fringle said:

There's nothing to worry about.  It's actually pretty easy and cheap to do.  Worst case is you have to troubleshoot some wire lengths or solder points and different value resistors to get consistent boot times.  Don't be discouraged if it doesn't boot, just try the of the alternate points.  Mine wouldn't boot xell or even power on at first but once I switched my wire to the topside pll point it booted Xell right away.

Heh, I'll try to relax. Never RGH'd before so I'm a bit intimidated, but I'm sure the instructions I have will get me thorugh. I haven't read anything about which resistors work best on an individual basis so that's a new idea to me. Hope I don't have probelms. Thank you.

Back to the topic at hand! :)