OGXbox.com

ORIGINS W/ ALADDIN XT PLUS 2

BleedFordBlue7

12 minutes ago, BleedFordBlue7 said:

Hi all, New to this. 

I'm wanting to mod my xbox. Am I able to use the Aladdin XT Plus 2 and still install origins? Basically, are these compatible with each other? Or is there a different chip I should be looking at? 

You can use an Aladdin, however I would use an XBlast Aladdin and not an Ali one. It's a lot to explain but It's well worth it. Or there are Jafars on ebay, which is essentially the same thing. If you want an even better chip, you can get an openXenium, which is the best that exists right now. Those go for about 35 to 40 bucks. Worth the extra few bucks.

I Have an image based off of origins that has some extra goodies, like 720p executables, music, Half life X, etc. If you want, I can ship you a 2TB WD Blue with this image already written to it. Probably for the price I got it for which was 67 bucks, plus shipping.