Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By flavio90
      Hello im new here i want help where can i get this unleashX skin plz someone help me 

• By Aloony
      Hi All,
      I need your help to identify my mod chip, i purchased this Original xbox and unable to find any information as to what mod chip it is or even what Bios it is using.
      I have tried to use the Hexen DVD to try Flash the Bios with the EvoX but none of the bios's i tried worked, it came back with drive ID error and unable to flash blue screen.
      Not sure if i am flashing it with correct Bios or not or if i have to manually put the Bios.bin files into the xbox itself via FTP ? 
      My xbox is 1.6 version, can anyone please help to identify the chip installed ? and what Bios i can use or how to go about it if i cant do it with the Hexen DVD.
      I even tried Bios checker but it gives MD5 hash info without any chip information. It currently runs on the Evolution Dashboard however when booting up the xbox it has a custom logo on top left that appears was flashed with a custom bios. please see my image attached of the Mod Chip.

Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By masterchief217
      My OG xbox wont turn on. Not a single bulging or leaky cap. I was going to replace all the caps but I noticed this and I dont know what it is, how to tell if its bad or how to order a new one. It looks kinda burned on the top but it just appears to be the rubber and not the part itself. is there a way to check it with a multi meter. The part I am asking about is the one in the first picture

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.