OGXbox.com

Stellar XboxHD+ no video

TelaKeppi

49 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

That's a pretty decent scorch mark by the TSOP there. Looks to be the D0 point. Are you saying that that's where you got the idea for the ground switch?

Buy a shit ton of these s you always have them  :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013JRWCBU?psc=1&smid=ASGOPLX5TLJL1&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

You're welcome 😛

yeah those would be great. good idea. yeah whoever installed the chip wasn't very good at soldering. you should see how it looks now. I cleaned everything up and was even able to reuse the d0 they fucked up. consoles runs great.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, TelaKeppi said:

Just a little update to this, since this thread was the first hit for me in Google for a "green LED" in regards to Stellar. Indeed the flex cable was the issue, after installing completely new flex cable the HDMI board started working.

This drove me insane. At first I had the HDMI cable plugged in and the flex cable was the issue. However... After I fixed the flex cable... I NEVER PLUGGED THE HDMI CABLE BACK IN LIKE A TOTAL RETARD! I sat there reflowing things I never needed to and then finally went, "Hmmm... I wonder if the light is blinking because I don't have the cable plugged it. Worked right away. I was so focused on the blinking light that I never actually powered on with an HDMI cable plugged in! DOH! 😛

Glad you found your answer here. And glad you got it going. :)

3 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

This drove me insane. At first I had the HDMI cable plugged in and the flex cable was the issue. However... After I fixed the flex cable... I NEVER PLUGGED THE HDMI CABLE BACK IN LIKE A TOTAL RETARD! I sat there reflowing things I never needed to and then finally went, "Hmmm... I wonder if the light is blinking because I don't have the cable plugged it. Worked right away. I was so focused on the blinking light that I never actually powered on with an HDMI cable plugged in! DOH! 😛

Glad you found your answer here. And glad you got it going. :)

Took a few months to find a place capable of reinstalling the flex, but in the end it worked out. At one point the whole console was acting up really weird, flashing orange, fan 100% then powering off. All the symptoms pointed to somewhere else and I even went ahead and replaced ADM1032 but to no avail.

3 minutes ago, TelaKeppi said:

Took a few months to find a place capable of reinstalling the flex, but in the end it worked out. At one point the whole console was acting up really weird, flashing orange, fan 100% then powering off. All the symptoms pointed to somewhere else and I even went ahead and replaced ADM1032 but to no avail.

THAT would be frustrating to have symptoms like that. I would be totally lost if that happened too!

2 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

THAT would be frustrating to have symptoms like that. I would be totally lost if that happened too!

At this day and age, proper knowledge of OG Xbox debugging is either non existent or lost media.  Everything related to either FRAG or orange flashing in Google was either waste of time or inaccurate. Replacing the ADM1032 was the only thing it could have been since its a older rev 1.0 but apparently orange flashing can be a just a general error.