OGXbox.com

Hi new here request

Maddoc

Hi am new here and to xbox modding.  I would like to request respectfully that people doing modding tutorials especially youtube please think of us noobs by

1  think of person tutorial geared towards and if possible do different or modded stages tutorials ie: noob, novice, experianced

2 proper instruction from beginning to end no off in another tangent causeing confusion especially to noobs

3 clear and precise information, eg: this xbox has a chip name of but no hard drive, new hard drive etc

4 proper working links if links are being provided. 

Thanking all you valuable people in advance

Modding tutorials are generally made by "enthisiasts" like us with the intent to share knowledge.

Precise instructional tutorials would be expected from established manufacturers and suppliers. Everything else should be attempt-at-your-own-risk.

If you don't know which end of the soldering iron is hot, you should probably consider getting into modding in smaller increments.

Yes but very knowledgeable enthuasists that definately know more than a lot of us noobs which i am, and yes i can solder having just done a xenium chip install in a 1.6 useing a yt video, which boots into its os but i was stuck after hence me asking for help on other threads.  I also soldered in a hdmi mod in a 1.4 softmodded 2tb xbox i bought taking instruction from another yt video.