Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

JackedLynx

Controller Thumbstick Grease?

is there some sort of grease (lithium grease?) inside the stick where the mechanism is? one or 2 of my controllers feel... sluggish? like if you move the stick all the way to the left, and then just let go it doesnt feel as quick to center as another controller. i cleaned out the thumbstick with alcohol and q tips but idk if theres some sort of grease that should be there. like the dvd drive laser rails. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By XboxPlayer94
      I am looking for someone who is able to preform the following mods. X3IR mod and the internal Logitech controller dongle mod. Thank you.
    • By XboxPlayer94
      I have an X3 modded console with the pro faceplate. I’ve seen videos online of people using dvd remotes to remotely power on the system. I have also seen videos of people using the Logitech wireless controllers with the dongles mounted inside the machine. I am wondering if this is something that can be/has been done, and if so are there any tutorials/ people willing to do the mod for $. Thank you.
    • By maethorechannen
      I'm in the middle of a small project to repair a spares or repair Duke and I'm thinking of converting it over to a USB connection (as one of the problems is a frayed cable) and everything I've read says that I don't need the red wire that's in the original cable. Obviously you couldn't get it to work with USB if you did, but I'm curious as to what it's used for if I don't need it. So far I've seen it called "Video Sync", +12V and VCC, but that doesn't tell me why it's there. Except maybe for "Video Sync", but why would a controller need video sync?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.