Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
IAmADrunkGuy

Vision Packs In Ninja

I'm reading all of this (Please login or register to see this link. ) to see if I can figure it out but thought I would ask anyway. How do I add the vison packs so they show in Ninja? I would assume copy everything over except for these items as stated in the read me  : 

"Vision Packs are supported in NINJA.
But you need to swap the 3 MyVideo.xml files located in

\skin\Default\720p\
\skin\Wheel\720p\
\skin\Wheel Fade\720p\

with the corresponding one from
\- Help and ShortCuts\- Common Reconfig Helpers\Full Animation Skins\skin\ ... \720p\MyVideo.xml.

This enables all art possible in NINJA, Premium & Vision alike.
You need to reboot NINJA however"   

Will try once I get home but thouht someone might have done it before and could shed some light. The packs I'm transferring are the ps1 shump packs, adults only pack and mario pack. I would assume it wouldnt be that hard just by looking at the other ps games I have in there and basically "mirror" what I already have working. I've also posted in the Back-ups.me , and the Coinops forum.

Thanks !! 

EDIT: Figured it out, sort of. Just have to follow directions on Please login or register to see this link.

lots to read but its all there. Did a couple of tests and it turned out ok but to add xbox games still have to get the "resources" to make it look professional/good which isn't easy if you have hundreds of games :(  will probably only put the "good ones" in there. And I have to learn how to use gimp or some other editing tools to add the background with the cutout for the xmv preview......

Edited by IAmADrunkGuy
Add info.