Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By psnap777
      I've got a v1.4 XBOX with an issue with the DVD drive not opening. I have already taken it apart and replaced the belt in the Phillips dvd drive. Then decided to swap drives with another working XBOX that also has a Phillips drive. After the swap, the issue remains with the original XBOX I was working on. In other words, the working drive from another XBOX now won't open. Meanwhile, the drive that I swapped into the working XBOX now opens. This leads me to believe that both DVD drives are good and maybe something is up with the motherboard in the original v1.4 I am working on. Do you guys have any ideas what could be causing this? Is my v1.4 motherboard bad? It seems to open if there is no disc in the tray. Once I put a disc in the tray it will read it and start the game. When I try to eject the game the screen goes black and the disc will not eject. It behaves the same way with both dvd drives I have tried it with and I have verified that both dvd drives are working.
    • By preddy
      hi i have been given a v1.0 and someone removed a chip refilled lpc and and all box does if frag
      is there any v1.0 lpc diagrams available
      thx in advance
    • By mikeaton
      I have a board I wanted to get out there in the scene but right now I’m getting out of the Xbox scene so I’m just dumping all my board deigns - OXControllr is a baord that slips into the controller port and gives you full usb and a power button if you have done the power button mod

OXControllr v2.zip

31BDF9E9-7C05-471B-AC92-47031FF3A7F3.MOV

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.