Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  

Cool Video About the Development of a Few Things

Cool video about xbox development, i wonder what your thoughts are, and has anyone got more of this content to share?

I'm curious about what PC ports exist and what may have been possible

Just read through RandySlims post here, he has a good list of games... nice to run into 'digthatbox' again... its outside of my oxbox TUNNELVISION so i guess i forgot about it

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By ludvig82
      Old Xbox I updated with new HDD. Changed leds also when I first cracked it open.

Sent fra min NX551J via Tapatalk
    • By Joe w
      what skin would you recommend
    • By furon
      I rebuilt the LPC port on my Xbox v1.6 today and had kind of a tough time with it, so I'm curious what everyone else uses to mod their consoles; type of wire, flux, solder, soldering iron/station, soldering tip, soldering temperature, cleaning solution, etc.
      I used some 30AWG wire-wrapping wire from Amazon, an Aoyue 937+ with the fine tip that came with it, RadioShack rosin flux paste, and RadioShack 62/36/2 rosin-core solder. I've soldered quite a few 0.1" headers on microcontroller and FPGA development kits with great success, but their pads were like twice as thick as those on the Xbox's LPC port. I had a hell of a time getting the pads to heat so that the solder would flow nicely. I also ended up burning the solder mask in a couple of places where I left the tip on too long trying to get the pads heated. Fortunately it still seems to work, but the joints look pretty bad. I think part of the problem was the fine solder tip, but I didn't have much luck with a chisel tip either.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.