Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
wikati

Cool Video About the Development of a Few Things

Cool video about xbox development, i wonder what your thoughts are, and has anyone got more of this content to share?

I'm curious about what PC ports exist and what may have been possible

Just read through RandySlims post here, he has a good list of games... nice to run into 'digthatbox' again... its outside of my oxbox TUNNELVISION so i guess i forgot about it

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Chase Huntre Barnes
      To be honest I'm just not sure If I should swap my softmoded MB to the halo edition or softmod them both. I honestly want to sell the MB but I donk know how to show its a Halo Edition on the /MB. ANY  ideas ?
    • By Joseph Landers
      Just decided i should get on the forums since i am gathering the required materials to tsop a 1.0 og xbox. i have posted on the facebook page a couple of times. i am an old school gamer that got started with system modding back in about 04 unfortunately not on anything xbox related. Been seeing a lot of xbox related mod stuff lately and i am going to be getting into it as a hobby or for personal interests.
    • By psnap777
      Hi Guys. I recently picked up a Halo Edition Original Xbox that has not been modded. It is completely stock. It powers on and has a solid green light around the eject button, however the drive will not eject and it does not output video or audio. I have tried both component cables as well as composite cables that work with another Xbox. I have also searched the web for help but have not come up with anything. Do you guys  have any ideas as to what could be wrong? Could I possibly have bad video and audio output chips?
      Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions you might have.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.