Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Frank D'Agostino

Looking for XEcuter X3 Lcd Only

Hello hi I'm looking to buy a 4 by 20 executor 3 LCD screen just the screen and bezel only. I have the chip already installed in my main go to Xbox and is running excellent. I'm just looking for a working screen that is known working .. with the connection that will connect directly into the chip without soldering. I am well aware that the screens are a little difficult to get your hards on... but I did find some on eBay they just did not have the specific end that plugs into the mod chip. If all else fails I will have to buy one of these and solder them directly to the chip. But by doing that I am seriously lowering the value of the chip in the future. I would like to purchase or trade for this X3 lcd screen with bezel and connection to the original X3 chip..

If you have an extra screen and you would like it to go to a good home I'm your guy. I live in Canada I am PayPal ready and I also have a lot of cool stuff for trade Xbox related..

Please contact me through this site. and we can discuss where we are going from here..

Thank you very much for reading this I hope somebody has this part for me.

Attached is a picture of the Xbox I would love to add the screen to..

Thanks again

Frank

1514348415432691652125.jpg

Offer?

It only is missing the USB connector cable for the front ports... But the PCB for USB is there.

Was looking to sell this as a whole box in the US...2f434a17447c1d257bcfd04dcf39ed19.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I was really only looking for a screen only not a front plate... throw me a private message of what you're asking for the unit. I need to know more details I really don't know what these go for you probably have a better idea than I do. Let me know thanks for the response

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By N64 freak
      Got a couple things for sale here. Just drop me a quick PM if you are interested in anything.
      Will ship internationally!

1. Xbox motherboard 1ghz CPU and 128mb Ram: 100€

2. Original Xbox Jewels (30 avaylable): 2€ each or just drop me an offer if you want multiple
      (They partly have scuffs and scratches and might need to be polished a bit)

3. Xbox rev1.6 with HDMI mod installed. Duo-X2 chip, 80GB HDD, Samsung DVD and boots to XBMC: 100€
      (The Xbox with the installed HDMI mod is the one seen on the photos. Well except the internal photos are from the rev1.4 )

• By JulioFrausto1994
      Hi;
      About two years ago I bought this used ModChip for 10 USD, but I really don't know what kind of Aladdin version is, It's my knowledge that Aladdin ModChips have a lot of versions so I need your help people to identify it, and if you can or have it, I need install instructions too, please, I remember that this chip can be compatible whit all motherboard versions of original Xbox, and I remember that actually we don't need too much points to install this kind of chip (Aladdin) to make all the steps for have a mod original Xbox because there's no more Xbox Live (for example) for this wonderful console, but I'm only speculating based in my memories, you're the experts, I really appreciate your help and time

• By wikati
      So, I just noticed this and wanted to share

Gives me alot of enthusiasm to take part in more of these xlink matches. would be great to see more and more players online.

CrunchBite (Team XLink) - 04/07/2018
      Mimesis Revived is a free service that allows you to download modded maps, DLC, and other content for your favorite XBox games, including Halo 2 Official DLC. Available here: Please login or register to see this link. Simply unzip, drop in your apps folder, and choose your content
      I havent tried this yet, but i was giddy to even consider the reality of this app. An app that downloads dlc for halo2 directly on your xbox. that is..... incredible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.