• Similar Content

• By HDShadow
      As I mentioned in another thread here I recently bought a 'for parts' Xbox which is giving error 16 but the seller also included another retail HDD, almost certainly not softmodded, which is giving error 6.
      Pretty sure it did not come from the same Xbox so obviously locked with an unknown eeprom on another Xbox which again, obviously, I do not have. Not likely being softmodded means no master password use possible either.
      I've looked into methods of unlocking it and either here or on another forum somebody mentioned there are Windows programs that can do this. I'm not bothered about the content just interested in finding out if it can be unlocked preferably, via a USB connection.
      Any recommendations/suggestions welcome.  
    • By jhark
      Will this work? or is the 50/60hz going to still be an issue?
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By ttsgeb
      Decided I would tear down my dev kit because there was a rattling noise inside of it and I wanted to see its guts.  The rattling turned out to be the GPU fan, and I decided I should film its guts for everyone to see.  Now if you don't have one, or don't want to open the one you've got, you can see inside, too!  Pictures will come if I ever get a decent camera.

If anyone has a Raptor card I can pair with it, please send me a PM.  I don't actually know anything about developing games for the xbox, but I'd like to have a full kit in case I ever do start developing.  I also might be willing to sell this to someone that wants to use it for its intended purpose.  It's pretty worthless as a collectors item because it has no code on it, has a prominent cosmetic defect, and has been opened.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.