Cian Cunningham

Diy 360 Component Cable

Wondering if perhaps my DIY 360 component cable tutorial should be moved to the official tutorial section as it has more views than all of the official tutorials combined. I posted it in the hardware mods section originally.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i know the drive from a 360 will not work with an og xbox but are there any parts from a 360 drive that would work? for example, would certain lasers like the SOH-DX1 from a 360 drive work in an og xbox drive that has the same model laser?
    • By corona2222
      I'm getting a shimmer/interference and a line slowly moving vertically on screen, using component cable. What are the thoughts on cause & fix?
      I read the best visual out for xbox original is component, so I ebayed a component cable, plugged in. (Please login or register to see this link. )
      I checked TV supports YPbPr. (manual Please login or register to see this link. )
      I've wiggled the connections, and tried green only - the same shimmer&line. 
      Also the TV says 576i@50hz, I thought component would do 480p?
      The composite cable it came with works ok, but looking to improve on quality.
      Thanks
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.