• Similar Content

• By technoob
      Sorry for opening another topic so soon, with the other one un-replied, I just needed to know how to properly manage the upload of roms and emulators on a hard-modded Xbox with Slayers 2.7 as default dashboard.
      Basically, I got a lot of roms and some good new emulators (alongside the ones which were already installed with the dashboard). Where do I put each roms (they're a lot of stuff)? Do I need to make folders like "Nintendo 64", "Nes", etc.. asking you this because there's a "Roms" folder in "F:" drive but many of the files can have the same name (as they're usually in .zip format). Do I have to place the roms in specific folder of the emulator  or there's a specific setting to follow ? Should emulators be uploaded in "Emulators" or "Games" folders ?  thanks
    • By KpCollins
      So i've bought a nice chip called a Jafar, a Rebuild of the Aladdin. It has 3 Banks. 1 512k, 1 256k and 1 256k with Xblast ( Autoboots )
      Fitted this and it all works a charm, Now i'm thinking I might also Tsop it. Its a 1.4 Board.

Could I simply solder the tsop points on the 1.4 board, Boot the chip into Xblastos which gives the option to flash the Tsop as well as the other 2 banks and flash it? Or would I need to look at removing some of the Chip? Maybe the g0 gound?
    • By Danthuyer
      G'day mates ! (typical aussie speak i swear)
      I've had a bit of a break from the OGX scene however I am back now and picking up the peices after I did what I wanted to with some old projects.
      Thanks to @SS_Daveive got a $20 bargain 1.4 board working again (afte I butchered an LPC build) however I want to extract an old bios file I wrote a couple of years ago on my Duo x3 chip.
      Whats the best tool to estract it and then edit it to see what is in it so I can modify it for this new box. As I have a strong feeling the file I wrote was for a slimeline I made with a DVD delete, however It has some colours and settings I changed that I want to use for this new OGXBox.
      Cheers - Dan

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.