New member from SPAIN and 1.6 dead

Hi. I am introducing myself in the forum.  I am trying to bring to the life my xbox 1.6 with Tuscany power supply that looks dead, the xbox do not power on and doesn't do anything when try to power on. No measurement in the famous T2 transistor.  There is no corrosion in my board and caps seems to be ok, so ... what is next to test?

I would like to see the repairment guide but is not available for me at this point for newbie, so I ask you.

Thank you all!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KpCollins
      So i've bought a nice chip called a Jafar, a Rebuild of the Aladdin. It has 3 Banks. 1 512k, 1 256k and 1 256k with Xblast ( Autoboots )
      Fitted this and it all works a charm, Now i'm thinking I might also Tsop it. Its a 1.4 Board.

Could I simply solder the tsop points on the 1.4 board, Boot the chip into Xblastos which gives the option to flash the Tsop as well as the other 2 banks and flash it? Or would I need to look at removing some of the Chip? Maybe the g0 gound?
    • By Danthuyer
      G'day mates ! (typical aussie speak i swear)
      I've had a bit of a break from the OGX scene however I am back now and picking up the peices after I did what I wanted to with some old projects.
      Thanks to @SS_Daveive got a $20 bargain 1.4 board working again (afte I butchered an LPC build) however I want to extract an old bios file I wrote a couple of years ago on my Duo x3 chip.
      Whats the best tool to estract it and then edit it to see what is in it so I can modify it for this new box. As I have a strong feeling the file I wrote was for a slimeline I made with a DVD delete, however It has some colours and settings I changed that I want to use for this new OGXBox.
      Cheers - Dan
    • By BiffWellington
      I have an OG Xbox that no longer works, I've tried a different power supply and replaced some capacitors that were bad no luck, my friend gave me a working Xbox same model. Is it possible to swap the drive from my dead one to the "new" one and retain all the data? Also if I can't do that would it be possible to transfer the save data and games to the new system?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.