OGXbox.com

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i have a prototype game that i want to run on my modded xbox. how do i turn it into a file that will run on it?
    • By rmcelwee
      So, I'm an old man and I can't remember how I flashed this XBox years ago. I have an Aladdin XT Plus2 with Evox +3935 and M8plus_16 fan 40.06 (not sure what size bios that is). I wrote a 2TB image to a drive and get an error telling me to upgrade to LBA48 ver 2. Can someone point me in the right direction. I do have FTP access to the box.
    • By tripplies
      Hey everyone, I'm new here.
      I have two OG Xboxes. The first I bought pre-softmodded and which cannot be turned off by the power button, I gather because a trace was eroded; I did take out the clock cap and cleaned it up, however. And the second I softmodded myself as a project because a guy was giving it away for $5. This one doesn't have power/tray eject button problems, however, it did start to make a buzz (the HDD?) or loud fan noise before this happened, but I'm not sure if that's normal for this model. Yesterday it died on me as I was playing a game, for the first time. I took it off power and gave it a rest and then tried again, and it died after a few seconds. Now it doesn't turn on at all.
      I did some research and given that this one never seemed to have leaked capacitor fluid, and given the caps all over are fine, no swelling, I think it must be the power supply.
      I thought I would check with you guys first, as I am not very computer savvy and if all I have to do is solder these, I'm not sure I could do it myself tbh, or if it would be cheaper to just hire someone who already has the tools and know how. But I need to know if these are indeed the culprit.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.