Hi from CT

Hi All, 

New member here, first post. I've had an OG Xbox for quite a while but sadly it was collecting dust until recently, it was cleaned up and I got the itch to play a few games.  I think it has a modchip but that's up for debate, partly why I'm here and what my next post will be.

Well hello from CT and hopefully I can contribute outside of just leeching some answers. :)

Thanks

Blastoid84

Edited by blastoid84

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Danthuyer
      G'day mates ! (typical aussie speak i swear)
      I've had a bit of a break from the OGX scene however I am back now and picking up the peices after I did what I wanted to with some old projects.
      Thanks to @SS_Daveive got a $20 bargain 1.4 board working again (afte I butchered an LPC build) however I want to extract an old bios file I wrote a couple of years ago on my Duo x3 chip.
      Whats the best tool to estract it and then edit it to see what is in it so I can modify it for this new box. As I have a strong feeling the file I wrote was for a slimeline I made with a DVD delete, however It has some colours and settings I changed that I want to use for this new OGXBox.
      Cheers - Dan
    • By BiffWellington
      I have an OG Xbox that no longer works, I've tried a different power supply and replaced some capacitors that were bad no luck, my friend gave me a working Xbox same model. Is it possible to swap the drive from my dead one to the "new" one and retain all the data? Also if I can't do that would it be possible to transfer the save data and games to the new system?
    • By DerFroschGott
      I recently acquired and old Xbox 1.1 with a a hard drive and disk drive both dead. It came with Aladdin XT2, so i switched the old hard drive to a new 80GB one and managed to install a new dashboard using an old computer disk drive i had laying around. Everything seemed to work fine and the console booted with Unleash X, but almost all games i tried installing on it's hard drive won't work. Dashboard tries to launch them, but the console simply resets to it's main dashboard. Not all games failed thought, 4x4 Evolution 2 and AMF Extreme Bowling started and worked fine without problems, but this is more of an exception than rule. It's weird, cause all emulators worked, and i was able to play Quake 1, 2 and 3 homebrew ports with no problems at all. Can someone please help me? Thank you!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.