• Similar Content

• By Mattk71
      I have a modded v1.6 that has been used regularly, although not heavily over it's life time.
      Went to turn on today, powers on for a second and shuts down again.
      Have tried a different power cable, same result. I have also blown out the vents, although not to dusty.
      I have found that if I dissconnect the display port it will boot fully, discs spinning etc, but with the flashing green/orange lights. If I connect the display back to the unit it powers straight down.
      Could anyone offer advice please?
      Thank you.
    • By Aero_105
      Need a checkup on building a EEPROM reader from a person with a background on electronics.  Can I use two leds in series instead of a 5.1V zener diode rated at 1W for a EEPROM xbox original reader?  Can a 3.0V coin battery or 4X1.2V AA batteries @ 4.8V be used as a external powersupply directly?  Would 4.8V have too high of mAh or current for the EEPROM chip?  I plan to use a serial to RJ45 with a connector to ethernet as a cable.  I am using a bread board to create the circuit.  I plan to use the materials I already have.
    • By sinclairuser
      1.0-1.4 ogxbox mainboard wanted in the uk preferably with the hdd key or better still a print out of xbox info, please.
      pm me if you are selling.
      thanks,
      aly.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.