Hi all,

I joined just over a year ago, and just realized I've never posted before.  Thanks to this site and a few others, I TSOP-flashed a v1.0 XBOX and upgraded to a 2TB hard drive.  Now I'm in the process of trying to streamline as many of my consoles as possible to use HDMI.

Cheers,

Cliff

• 2 weeks later...

Another Michigander here, Welcome. I recently dug old Xbob out. It's been packed away for many years. I modded it with a chip years ago and it has (I believe) a 130GB hdd, but I am wanting to upgrade it to a 1TB SATA hdd soon.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By willis
      Just checking to see if there are any devs that would like to look into any of these games that have the source available. I know some have already been ported to xbox, however there are quite a few that would be interesting to see running.

https://github.com/historicalsource?tab=repositories

Here is the original thread where I came across it. Thanks to Anthony for bringing it up.

https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14362&sid=6ed6fdb2d6b35f40b68765561d4d2f92
    • By pumphill
      Hello all, I am new to xbox modding.  I am just trying to learn more about the software side of modding this console.  I have experience modding just about every other console and am now getting into the original xbox.  I've installed an openxenium mod chip, and have ordered a 2TB hdd, ide to sata converter, and 80 wire ribbon cable.  I'm just trying to get a feel for what the current methods people are using as a lot of information is outdated.  Thanks for reading this.
    • By 99bmario
      Hello, I have an issue with 2 of my apps where if I reload them or try to load a game from them I get a black screen and nothing loads up after that. When I first start the apps they load fine. I have to reset the system to exit the apps to get back to the dashboard. I have changed directories, Installed both of them under F:\Applications and F:\Games. In both directories I get the same result. 
      The Apps are: CoinOps8Lite and XBMC-EmuStation
      It is a hardmodded Xbox running Xecuter2 and the EvoX Dashboard. Is there something I have to change to get them to work?
      Thanks for the help!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.