New to the world of xbox, need some help here and there

Hey guys, Wyverino here

I am fairly new to the xbox modding scene. My gf just gifted me an old premodded 1.1 for christmas and I love it so far. I just want to tweak it a little more to make it my hopefully favorite console! 

Wish all of you guys a happy new year! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jaffo
      Hi all,  I've been googling and searching and not finding an answer to this. 
      I fired up my Xbox today (first time in a while) and got a notification that a new version was available.  I went into the settings, updated the URL downloader and then did the XBMC4Gamers update.
      After a bit, I got a message that "autoexec.py" or something like that failed.  Now I'm stuck at a screen that says XBMC Fatal Error: No suitable skin version found (see screenshot)
      I am able to FTP into the xbox just fine.  I did find some mention of a guisettings.xml file but I can't seem to find where it might be and where I can get a replacement for it (if that's even the problem)  My default dash is/was xbmc4gamers, BTW.
      I would appreciate any help!

• By Karl_M
      Hi there,
      so today I upgraded my Xbox’s hard drive to a 2TB WD blue and in unleash X, it’s showing just 500gb available to use as storage. But when I set up the hard drive using hexen, XBpartioner let me choose 900gb partitions for F and G. Is there something I’ve done wrong to not allow the hard drives full capacity? My Xbox had a duo x2 chip and I’m on my bank that has evox bios installed. I didn’t install this chip so I’m unsure of what version of Evox this has.

any help in much appreciated. Thanks in advance ☺️
    • By Dougmeister
      It has literally been over 10 years since I've played it. One of the bootup screens says "Xecutor2" at the bottom, so that tells me that much at least.
      My main question is the three (3) dip switches on the front of the console. Someone else installed it for me, and I forget what each of them does.
      I think that the left-most one controls whether or not the modchip is active; you wanted to toggle that one off if you ever went onto XBox Live, I think.
      Can anyone help?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.