• Similar Content

• By geohunk
      I messed up. Was fiddling around with configmagic trying to lock the HDD on my chipped Xbox 1.6 so I can transfer and use the HDD on my softmodded Xbox. I followed this guide here: https://www.biline.ca/xbox_uxe_hd2.htm 
       I was able to update the EEPROM as stated and locked the HDD so it can be used on the softmodded Xbox. That worked fine. But now my chipped Xbox turns on but no picture or video whatsoever. I don't know what to do next...
    • By calebTree
      I grabbed a Kernel file from this page and I flashed it with XBlastOS.
      Does the kernel have to match the original kernel? 
      What is the kernel relative to the BIOS? Normally kernel and BIOS are two very different components of a computer. I shouldn't have been able to flash the TSOP with the kernel correct?
      How are those kernels meant to be used?
      I was looking for the default BIOS.
      Thanks

• By MaineBear
      A friend gave this modded Xbox but didn't know much about it.  I've had soft modded ones. but don't know much about the hard ones myself either.
      It has a larger hard drive.  When you turn it on it gives the 09 error and ring flashes red and yellow.  Someone told me that button should be held on the controller when you turn on the Xbox but isn't sure which ones.  Would that cause the 09 error?  
      Thanks for any help.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.