• Similar Content

• By jimbobjones
      Alright folks,
      Of the numerous aladdin chips i've installed into 1.6 xboxes, i have installed the pin header with pin 4 removed, rebuilt lpc, connected bt->gnd on chip, cut the lframe trace at the xyclops chip and ignored installing the d0->gnd wire. This has always worked fine for me.
      Recently i have seen different and conflicting instructions on de-pinning the header. it was suggested to also remove pin 3 (lframe), 6 (5v) and 12 (gnd).
      I'm wondering what the benefit is and whether i need to start doing it this way?
      I'm presuming pin 6 has been left out so standby power isn't lighting the led, and pin 3 to disable lframe without cutting the trace? why remove the second gnd (pin 12) though?
      Just wondering what the consensus was on this, is this a better way to do it, is my usual way now incorrect??
      Figured it was time to ask the experts!
      Cheers

• By technoob
      Posting various questions about XBox here, because I had a really hard time browsing for the answers as the search results gave different answers not matching the matters :
      1) Is it ok if I play it for more than 2 hours a day or is there any risk any damage ? I know the temp must be kept between certain values, but I wonder what's your daily usage and the condition of your xboxes  just to know if I'm abusing of it or not.
      2) can an XBOX360 run classic isos ? Should they be used in ISO-packed formats or can the same Hard Disk be used to load them with a (modded, maybe) Xbox360 ?
      3) is there an emulator for PC (Windows) which can run XBox ISO's ? I've tried several ones but some of them have a really limited compatibility list, some others are just not fitted for my system (probably I'll update my hardware soon, so maybe a better PC is needed)
      4) is there an emulator for XBox which can run PS1 games just like ePSXe does ? I mean... hardware graphic emulation (Pete's plugins and similar ones), save state ability, cheats, etc... just like ePSXe (great ePSXe player in here XD )

• By PlatypusEgg
      So, I'd like to be able to retain the original Xbox experience as faithfully as possible, but I also want to acquire some of the otherwise-unobtainable DLC for games like Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden. Theoretically, would I be able to install a software mod, add the DLC for those games, and then uninstall it? For the record, I do have the actual discs for all of the games I want to play.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.