• Similar Content

• By BlackIvan
      Hi! I just finished setting up my 1.2 og xbox with xbmc origins + UI update and just wanted to share the custom splash.png ad the wallpapers that I made. They make the setup look very clean so I tought someone could want to use them too. I made the combo wallpaper+splash in 3 color options: green-blue, magenta-blue, yellow-orange.
      Thought it would be cool to have a fanart pic and some custom covers for apps. They're not the best, due to the fact that I couldn't find enough good pictures while making them, but work well together.
      Here you have the final effect (with transparency enabled on 10% to have that "difuminated" effect) and the magenta-blue splash.
      Please feel free to tell me what you think about it and if you'd like to have some of this images.

• By KitMikro
      Hi,
      I have managed to load games directly from ISO files without a problem, but today I played Futurama and it doesn't save. I then extracted the ISO and I can save the game and options without problem. I still like to make this work from running it directly from the ISO. Is there anybody who has encounters this and an idea how to fix this?
      I have used the "XISO to HDD Installer" to create the default.xbe but I wonder if this is a certificate issue of some kind.

• By gehx
      My brother gave me his old xbox v1.4 halo edition (w/ the green case) that he tsop flashed many years ago....he didn't have a hard drive in it but I have an unmodded xbox here w/ a hard drive.  thought I'd put the hdd from the unmodded stock xbox in the the tsop flashed box and see if it'd boot....it comes up w/ error 16..so I burned a copy of hexen 2020 to see if I could get that to load.....it's stuck on the splash screen (the xbox logo; x on top of the word xbox) w/ the text linux under it and the purple evo x logo in the top left corner; i've attached a picture of it)....is this 'cause the hard drive is locked?  is there a way around this, i'd like to be able to use the xbox.
      Thank you.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.