X3ce, Crystal X3cp, Red XCm Case, 400gb Hd, Samsung Drive, Games, & Emus

Finally time to let her go. (Plus I can't find the A/V cable, so your on your own there.) Boots to XBMC fully customized with emus, music, and games. 400 GB worth.

- v1.6 xbox w/Red XCM Case (as mentioned, no AV cable. Case has some cracks, mostly on bottom.)

- Xecuter 3 CE Chip

- X3CP Crystal control panel w X3 XLCD (Not sure why, but the bottom of the lcd isn't working properly. It will with my hand close by, but text disappears when hand is removed.)

- Used to have an X3IR, the board is still inside, but no IR.

- 400 GB Seagate HD

- Samsung disc drive

Also have:

Xecuter X2.6 CE Modchip (everything but the 5v wire for v1.6 consoles, so won't work on that console without some custom work)

007 Agent Under Fire Game Disc (exploitable to softmod)

4 controllers

80 GB WD HD

250 GB Seagate HD

Another 400 GB Seagate HD

Games Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (only the best games ever...)

4x USB port to xbox controller port adapter

AVI to HMDI adapter. (Helped me when booting flashbios on newer TVs.)

Let me know if interested in anything. Highest price wins. Everything as is (I've mentioned all issues I know about.)

IMG_20201004_165342_resize_1.jpg

IMG_20201004_125647_resize_19.jpg

IMG_20201004_165541_resize_67.jpg

IMG_20201004_171304_resize_66.jpg

IMG_20201004_125938_resize_12.jpg

IMG_20201004_125942_resize_56.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By helltoast
      so I got a new Samsung SDG-605 drive and wanted to replaced the aging Philips on my 1.1 machine with it. except I'm having this weird problem with it.
      sometimes the Xbox hangs on the "xecuter rox my box" screen for a few seconds before booting. when that happens, the Samsung drive shows "init" rather than "empty" and won't read any discs. checking the system's settings tells me it's not recognizing the drive at all. I can get it to boot normally sometimes though, the drive works fine then.
      I've tried several things already, a different ide cable (even the stock one), power supply and cord, with and without the top case. formatting didn't help, either.
      I'm guessing it's either the ide to sata adapter (it's a startech) or maybe the cable needs to be in the correct orientation (blue on the board)? or did I get a dud drive?
    • By Amarnl
      I have a crystal xbox with a aladin Live chip. i modded it very long time ago now i want to give it to my kid and updated everything then flashed the bios before i know it it wont start up anymore.  i have eeprom and the hd is 250gb.
      I have no old computer to prepare a new hd.
      I have a other modded xbox with a aladin xt (not plus) but i dont know the what diffrent.

I have 4 xboxes 2 without working DVD drives, i bought them when they came out. (Softmodded)
      Can i prepare a new hd in a other xbox.
      i was trying to put bios chip from one modchip to another that did not work , dont know why bothe had evo x on them before.

Crystal xbox i try to repair is my first xbox so i really want to fix it. i have a backup of all the files on de hdd.

Please anybody have option to fix this. i live in the netherlands.

• By Smeagolized
      Unsure how to install roms for my emulators in xmbc4gamers

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.