OGXbox.com

XEcuter2.2 Lite

damanloox

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Vendest
      Hi,

I recently damaged my xbox while installing MakeMHz HDMI, I shorted the video encoder chip and killed the motherboard.
      I swapped the motherboard since then with a 1.4/1.5 (FOCUS), salvaged the xblast lite modchip but the xbox does not boot once D0 is wired. Xbox does auto on/off twice then turns on with fast flashing light. This is the same pattern I usually get when I have a short during 128mb ram install. Also I thoroughly followed the instructions https://bitbucket.org/psyko_chewbacca/lpcmod_os/wiki/xblast_lite_manual/Installation
      Long story short, the on board tsop is flashed with xblast OS and I can see the available banks of the modchip when D0 is not connected.
      Is there way to test the modchip separately and eventually fix it? it is the best modchip I ever used till now and would hope to make it work again.

Thanks,
    • By Haizum74
      Just installed Coin Ops 8 Lite. Has anyone had any issues with it taking ages to load a game? As in a few minutes, it seems as though it crashes but hasn't.  Has anyone found a fix?

I've put in the Emulators folder.  
    • By Naokhan
      hello,
      i received recently the xblast chip, was intended to use it mainly for ram upgrade but i have a xbox with tsop bad flash.
      so the xblast has ind bios on bank 512 and x2 on bank 256, i flashed via menu the bank 256 with c:\tsop_m7.bin, went ok.
      but when i load it from xblast os with a hexen dvd in drive, screen freeze at logo like no dvd was read...
      tested with samsung and thomson drive.

what's going on ?

thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.