• Similar Content

• By vicicarus
      Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,
      So I installed a X3 chip along with the LCD face plate that has USB on my v1.0 Xbox (not windbond/Sharp). I managed to flash bios to the chip but I am unsure of how to understand the bank switches. Bios checker always show unknown bios.
      I get Evox Bios to load when all 4 switches lights are on.
      I get X3 Bios to load when switch # 2 lights is on.
      Every other switch combination my Xbox just powers cycles on/off 3 times with power button flashing before it shuts down. I can't even get to the flash Bios menu anymore. So my questions are....
      Question 1: On the face plate are my switches are ON if they light up or are they OFF if no light is on! Is this correct? I don't see the on/off wording on it.
      Question 2: How do I determine where to flash a Bios? 256k/512k/1MB/2MB?
      Question 3: The graph description below shows what bank you are on depending on the switch combination, yes?

256k Bank
      Bank 1: on on on on
      Bank 2: off on on on
      Bank 3: on off on on
      Bank 4: off off on on
      Bank 5: on on off on
      Bank 6: off on off on
      Bank 7: on off off on
      Bank 8: off off off on
      512k Bank
      Bank 12: on on on off
      Bank 34: off on on off
      Bank 56: on off on off
      Bank 78: off off on off
      1MB Bank
      Bank 1234: on on off off
      Bank 5678: off on off off
      2MB Bank
      Bank 12345678: off off off off

• By mandalore30
      Hi! I just got an 1.6 xbox with unleash x and the game installed on the hdd but when I launch the game there's no text on the menus and no dialogue, the characters just stay still until skip the cutscene then the game works fine. I've tried downloading a raw iso redump and convert it to xiso and extract the files to the hdd but I get the same issues. does anybody else has this problem?
    • By Hari125
      Hi! I have a softmoded xbox with dualboot (when i click the power button it boots UnleashX, but when the DVD drive is opened - xbmc4xbox). So i want xbmc to be my main dashboard. UnleashX is located in C:/Dashboard, while XBMC is in E:/Alt Dashboard (it's here, so i could boot it, if the dvd drive is opened).
      Should i temporarily install EvoX and then swap the UnleashX and XBMC directories (xbmc will go in C:/Dashboard and UnleashX - in E:/Alt Dashboard) using the build-in file manager or FileZilla? Or there is some other way to do this?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.