Sign in to follow this  
FakeNoose

OgXBox Diy Component Cables - $25

$25
Custom DIY Component Cables for OGXbox made from an official Xbox360 set of cables. I do not grantee my work. This was a personal use set and I figured I'd pass them on to the community.
*NOTE* Composite is NOT connected. There is only YPbPr and L/R audio

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MrBriteSide
      Hey guys,
      So I was attempting to make my own OpenXenium modchips. I managed to get all the components and build 6 of them. Of the 6, 4 of them were successfully programmed with a BusPirate XSVF programmer (i figure I just need to reflow and check for bridges on the other 2). When I go to do the final programming using Ryzee's Xenium tools only 1 of the 4 that were programmed actually get detected with the software. Even then when I go to program that one chip with the the tools it only gets to 50% complete and then the xbox just freezes on the flashing process leaving the chip in a partially flashed state. Im using the recovery.bin file from xbins for flashing. I was wondering if you guys have any ideas as to what might be wrong in this situation. Im in the process of setting up an NXDK environment to see if I can build the tools .xbe from there.

Thanks
    • By Cosmonaut Cartilag
      When it comes to component to HDMI adapters I've seen a few people say there will be a noticeable loss in quality, however does this apply to modding an hdmi port onto the board and is it even worth it to do it? 
    • By BloodyThunderX
      I recently found my set of Monster Component Cables again for my OG Xbox, and I always remember loving the picture quality that came out of those cables. I had been using the Chimeric Systems HDMI adapter and have enjoyed it, but it seems to be producing these "visual" lines in the image that I'm unable to fix. (Shown in the picture below)
      I was curious to know if there were any recommended component to HDMI adapters that would work well? I can't use component straight up as I no longer have an input source that has its own component cables, so going with HDMI is a necessity.
      Thanks!
      (Picture of the "line" issue whilst using the Chimeric Systems HDMI adapter. Screen brightness is due to the picture being a snapshot in between "fading to white" transitions.)

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.