Sign in to follow this  
Sealizard

File Format for Emulators

Hi,

Is there a post or a PDF that shows all the file formats for the emulators that go on the OG Xbox?

I found some roms for the Snes but when I try to launch them in the snes emulator it does not see them, so I just want to make sure I have the right file format first.

Yes I have it it the rom folder. and it is unzipped. the problem is I have 2 different rom files that both have different file extensions, one is smc and the other is sfc and neither one of them show up in the rom folder.

I am using xbmc emustaion. they are in the right folder /E/Emulators/XBMC-Emustation/.emustation/roms/snes/

I did also try to put it on my F drive in a folder named snes roms and did a manual search for roms and that didn't even work. so that is why i wanted to make sure i have the right file extension.

1 hour ago, Sealizard said:

Yes I have it it the rom folder. and it is unzipped. the problem is I have 2 different rom files that both have different file extensions, one is smc and the other is sfc and neither one of them show up in the rom folder.

I am using xbmc emustaion. they are in the right folder /E/Emulators/XBMC-Emustation/.emustation/roms/snes/

I did also try to put it on my F drive in a folder named snes roms and did a manual search for roms and that didn't even work. so that is why i wanted to make sure i have the right file extension.

and yes I did a scan for them too. forgot to mention that.