Sign in to follow this  
samspin

Fatxplorer 3.0 Beta 1- OgXBox Support On Your Pc!

Just passing this information on: I've just got word that FatXplorer 3.0 beta 1 has just been released for testing!
Please login or register to see this link.
This contains the long-awaited support of OGXbox disks!
This means no more being restricted to FTP transfer speeds to fill your disks- you can drag and drop using the ordinary Windows interface. Some features are not yet supported such as: formatting. This means you would still need to format your disk first via your XBox using XBPartitioner, then connect it to your laptop/PC.
I have noted that it does appear to support opening raw backup images, although NOT compressed ones (notably the XBMCOrigins torrent, as that comes in a custom .imgc compressed format due to being backed up by HDDRawCopyTool.). Also note that the final version will be pay-for software, although in my opinion well worth it. I've been using the 2.5 version for years for managing my 360 disks and love it.

Edited by samspin

Correction: you can't yet write to disks with this beta release, but you can read from them. Turns out I was a little over-excited...
Anyway, please help this guy with testing!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Muramasa
      So after I pieced together some old XDK units I have become excited about the original xbox again.
      This got me to thinking what would the "Ultimate Xbox" include for you? If you had a custom case to include it all what would you include?
    • By ChiPPyX
      Just a quick question to throw out to the community. I just did my first 1.6 LPC rebuild using a rebuild PCB. I`ve done many LPC rebuilds the old school way, just running wires to the appropriate points, but I saw these boards, so I grabbed a few to try out.  I have mixed feelings about them. Yes, it was as simple as soldering the connections on the board to the point right next to them, and yes, they do look more professional, but did they save me any time, not really. With all the fiddling around trying to make sure all the points were exactly where they needed to be before tacking them in was a pain, and took way longer than if I had just run wires to where they needed to go.

What is everyone elses  opinion and experiences with these LPC rebuild boards.
    • By ShinGoutetsu
      I thought it might be nice to have a thread so you everyone can show off their custom xbox's and list their mods for others to admire.

I'll start with a few of mine:
      The white slim one had an LCD-MOD and LCD-CON to allow the lcd plus an led fader deluxe from sickmodz, custom made jewel with led ring and internal dvd dongle
      The red/black one was my first modded xbox, pretty basic tsop box
      The blue one was a media streamer with internal wifi dongle, internal wireless controller dongle an X3 and X3 lcd and rgb leds
      The other one is my xbox mini with internal wifi, laptop hard drive, pico psu and internal dvd dongle mod plus 128mb ram and 1ghz cpu motherboard from trusty
      The last one is my current X3 box with X3 lcd and pro switch, internally it has a 2tb drive

Feel free to post yours

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.