Sign in to follow this  
Pipo

Hello Is It Actually Easy From a Softmod To a Tsop ?

That's how properly 75% of the Xbox modders do it because they have  not worked out that some of the early game exploits(007 Agent Under Fire) were made to Flash the TSOP and not softmod.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AljeljaTheHakenzi
      Hello!I am trying to softmod my original xbox.I tried to do it using this clip:Please login or register to see this link.
      I did everything in the video correctly.So the problem is:I dont have ide ports on my motherboard so i tried using ide to sata adapter and when i plug it in my pc and turn it on,it shows in disk management as not initalized,but when i tried to use xplorer 360 it says could not find fatx drive.I tried with 2 hot swap techincs,setting compatibility to win xp sp3,running it as administrator,tried different programs.But nothing works.I dont have xbox friendly usb drive and i also dont have any game that has save game exploits.Sorry for bad english.
    • By 65c102
      Just joined
      great forum guys, full of useful information
      Thanks
    • By Sprayy
      Nice to see an OG Xbox forum still alive !
      I will soon upgrade the HD of my modded Xbox version 1.1, still running with a 200Go drive
      Nice to see the infos available here. Thanks !!
      Yves

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.