Sign in to follow this  
Pipo

Hello Is It Actually Easy From a Softmod To a Tsop ?

That's how properly 75% of the Xbox modders do it because they have  not worked out that some of the early game exploits(007 Agent Under Fire) were made to Flash the TSOP and not softmod.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jigman2
      I recently pick my first Xbox. When I was younger I kind stopped playing games and the PS1 was the last system I owned till the 360 came out then I got back into gaming. I completely missed out on the Xbox and all the great games it has. I have picked up about 30 games so far. I’m excited to join here and looking to grow my collection of games.  
    • By Sealizard
      Hello and I am so glad to see the the original xbox is still alive,
    • By UnderIntact
      Hey everyone. I have a couple Xbox consoles and I am hoping to kick start modding and learning to write code through it. I been trying to find a way to learn how to do these things and since I have noticed that hard and soft modding the Xbox consoles seems to be a very versatile thing maybe I can get something out of this. I am glad people are doing this even today. I was hoping that this wasn't going to be another one of those things I want to get into way too late. Glad to be here!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.