• Similar Content

• By Vendest
      Hi,
      I am unable to display in 720p thru component cable. Using modern 4K TV with component port
      480p / 720p are enabled in MSdash, Unleash X and XBMC4Gamers (booting 4gamers by default)
      The cable is OEM xbox 360 repurposed to fit OGxbox. (mode 2 and 3 enabled)
      I have an open xenium with LCD that displays the current resolution. I tried to boot from different bios
      Ind.5004 and X3.5035 seems to be locked to 480i
      Ind.5004 and X3.5035 (forced480p) gives me 480p but nothing else.
      While I understand that not all games are compatible with progressive scan, the dashboard and apps should run at 720p or am I missing something?
      Thanks

• By immaburrama
      I'm trying to set my system start up in 720p.  If I go to the MS dashboard from UnleashX menu, change the settings, do a soft reboot UnleashX will come back up in the display settings I've set.  
      If I power off the system and power back on these settings don't save.  The only settings that do stick are what I set in the UnleashX dashboard settings.  The MS Dashboard reverts back.
      Any suggestions? 

Not sure if relevant but:
      -Using a Pound Technologies HDMI cable
      -Softmodded xbox using rocky5 migration to sata and upgraded ide cables
      -Just removed my clock capacitor. 
    • By thePiratePimp
      Ok, so this eBay seller (who doesn't want to share his secrets oddly enough), says that his xbox's are the only ones available with 720p or 1080p.  I know there's a way...I can't find it because I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for or more importantly how to search it.
      here are the links:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Thanks in advance for your help!
      Dan

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.