• Similar Content

• By Enemy Ai
      Hi all,
      I have the XBMC4Gamers installed and all the artwork is fine except for a few things that the auto installer can't seem to place.
      I need to manually install the artwork for the applications, as I think they are in a location where the auto installer doesn't look. Can anyone upload their "_Resource" for apps, homebrew and emulators, so that I can copy them across? I dont have photoshop installed and cannot locate the artwork in the github download that I have picked up.

Thanks
    • By shaokhann
      Evening, guys. Xbox 1.0 chipmod. I was transferring ninja missives via ftp. Once the transfer is complete the console is restarted, instead of the Dashboard Unleashx well set by me, I find the same dash but as if it had just been installed (no hd, all the menu in English etc etc). The strange thing is that all applications and programs and emulators are not displayed, despite being in their respective partitions and folders. Another thing that happens now is that using XBMC4GAMERS, when I log in to my account, trying to load the games hangs in the loading. Loading evolutionx, the same thing, I don't see any more programs and emulators. Hdd 1tb Dash unleashx in f: Shortly before I had no problem. Help
    • By tempnooby
      hey guy im in need of a little help the issue is whenever i TSOP an xbox that when i go to install games and apps, some work some dont, the ones that dont work load for a very long time and boot back to the dashboard but when i put the same apps/games on a softmodded console it works just fine
      EXTRA DETAILS:
      1.the consoles im TSOPing are the 1.0 model
      2.i used hexen to tsop
      3.maybe the hexen tsop mod is missing files to boot some of the apps/games

thanks in advance

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.