OGXbox.com

Greetings

Incursion64

Hey guys, Been modding the OG xbox for a little over a year now. Owned one back in 2004/2005 but knew nothing about the process.  It wasn't until about a year ago my cousin bought cheap build off ebay and showed it to me.  I told him I could figure it out and make it even better as I knew he was missing out on some good stuff.  That's when it all began. My first modded system was a 2 TB softmod.  It took me a few weeks to download the right tools and pool some knowledge from a few dedicated websites (I know a bunch of those guys are here and I thank you) in order to figure it all out.  It wasn't long after i began learning to mod chip and TSOP (which has since become my go to method).  I'm still learning new tricks each day and here to both learn and help people just getting started out.  I've been doing a lot of case mods as well, and have some ambitious projects coming up that I look forward to sharing with you all.

I can also be reached on the XBMC4Xbox forums under the handle Skeletor64.