SugarAlex95

Which Is the Best Playstation Emulator?

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm putting games and emulators on my Xbox, I downloaded coinOPS and it has a lot of cool games on it, specially arcade games for a lot of hours of fun.

Now I'm looking for an emulator of PSX and N64. I tried the PCSXBOX_v.23 with Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8 2nd offense and it goes really, really slow.

I changed some parameters of the emulator and there isn't improvement in the emulation.

Anyone knows a better emulator or the correct configuration to play these games?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i had ordered a lpc rebuild board and it got here today. turns out the one i ordered is too small to fit a pin header in so i'd have to solder the chip directly to the board for this rebuild board to work. i don't want to order another one so i am strongly considering just using the wire method to rebuild the lpc. problem is that i really dislike the kind of fine soldering that i'd have to do if i use this method. any tips on how to do the wire method the easiest way?
    • By titchgamer
      Howdy all!

So first tech Q.

As some of you may know I recently have got a XBOX sent to me from a friend so I have been purchasing the extras controllers, cables etc.
      Anyways I brought a bundle of controllers that came with a xbox FOC! Now it was listed as working which it is but the DVD drive wont read disc's and it rattles!
      The seller packaged i very poorly so I suspect it was damaged in transit.
      Now other than that and the leaking clock cap (which I have pulled off and cleaned up) it seems to be fine, and looks like it has a mod chip installed?
      Please login or register to see this link.

So what I am wondering is do I have any options with this thing? I know I could replace the drive but I was wondering if there was a way I could use my other TSOP'd box to sort of build a HDD for it and put it in this one or some other way of transfering stuff to the HDD?

It seems to have a stock dashboard on it and I obv cant use a hexen disc.

Any thoughts appreciated as it seems a shame to side line it for the sakes of a dvd drive.

Cheers.
    • By Obdobdo
      Good morning.  Is there any way to play this game?  If yes, could you tell me all the steps to be taken to play with the emulators?  Thank you

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.