xboxkid

Bluetooth Wireless for Controllers?

I just watched a Please login or register to see this link. on how you can use a simple bluetooth USB dongle to use new PS3 and PS4 controllers with a PS2. This happens with OPL on a Free Mcboot PS2. I understand this works by the OPL app translating the bluetooth controller's messages and emulating a genuine PS2 controller for the system to understand.

Could a similar thing work on a modded Xbox? I would love to use a Xbox One controller on my OG Xbox. I lowkey hate the S controllers I have. I know that Ryzee made a neat Arduino solution to use 360 controllers, but it's so expensive.

Edited by xboxkid
added YouTube link

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hapyman
      Hi All,
      I am not sure how to set the thumbnail for the "My Games" shortcut tile on the home page of the XBMC Origins skin. Currently, the shortcut has no image. The XML code below is from home.xml. I have tried to set the path for the icon tag, but my PNG image (xbox.png) never appears. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

XML code from home.xml
      <content>
          <item id="1">
            <label>My Games</label>
            <icon>xbox.png</icon>  <-- PNG IMAGE NOT SHOWING ON SHORTCUT TILE -->
            <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Setting.FullGamesList.Enabled)">ActivateWindow(Programs, Games)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(Setting.FullGamesList.Enabled)">ActivateWindow(Programs, FullList)</onclick>
          </item>
      </content>

Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Spackie21
      Hello.
      I am currently looking to swap my XCM Crystal Pure White edition case, I got this in a deal with a friend and while it may have some marks on the top shell, its able to be refurbished and cleaned up
      I am really only looking for a 128mb RAM Xbox currently to finish off my arcade machine xbox build, and only looking for potential interest in Australia as that saves me money on postage.
      Will also come with a 1.6b motherboard with stock hard drive and dvd drive, will be softmodded before shipping, thanks!
    • By KingLuxor
      Starting at $27 and free shipping to US. Includes LPC rebuild PCB and pin header. Discount applied when purchasing more than one at a time. Over 30 sold, down to 10 in stock but more on the way. Available in Black, Red, Blue or White
      Please login or register to see this link.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.