Hello, i am FalloutFloyd!

I'm hoping to get my hands on an OG Xbox really really soon. the entire community/scene around it looks pretty mad and also, who doesn't like the early 2000s a e s t h e t i c of the good ol original xbox. Mainly here to download a few important softwares along with some skins for UnleashX and whatnot. curse you 5 post minimum!

-Floyd

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hapyman
      Hi
      Can someone with the 2TB origins HD share their F:\apps\XBMC\skin\xbox origins\720p\home.xml file? Thank you.
    • By retrobox1three60
      Salutations! Many, many moons ago I mowed several thousand million lawns for a PlayStation 2. I loved every bit of it. Great memories, awesome games, years went by and the damn thing still works. I went into the army and after returning home from my second deployment I picked up all the consoles I grew up with and finally an OG Xbox. Man did I miss out. So, lesson learned there. Now I use my Xbox with unleash X to mainly play Battlefront I and II. I'm used to using my Pi 3 B+ for most of my emulation needs but then I discovered emulation on the Xbox and I am more than impressed. I would love to do a 2TB emulation box so I can share the "classics" with my son. I honestly don't think I have enjoyed a console as much as the OG Xbox in the last few years. I love modding things and learning about all the tech specs and limitations. All in all glad to be a part of this community! 
    • By Jockinaus
      Hi there
      I loved the OG Xbox and was pleased to read that it also makes a fantastic emulator via modding . Ive built a full scale arcade cabinet using Hyperspin, and a couple of units using Raspberry Pi and Emulation Station. Looking forward to pimping my old OG . 
      Quick question , whats the best way to get a European OG Xbox from composite to a modern TV ? Ive read something about the Euro units locked out the 720p settings . 

Thanks

Jock

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.