• Similar Content

• By SandwichLove
      My Xbox is not modded in any way. It has composite cables as well. My Xbox will occasionally boot up games normally but most of the time it boots up every game with only the audio. I saw a post on a forum a while ago about how to easily fix this, but I can no longer seem to find it.
    • By Neoxavier
      Hey, I'm having an issue where I cannot load Ninja massive directly. I have the program files in my G drive and in any tutorial I've watched, when you go into emulators and click on ninja it loads right up, but Ive tried from XMBC, and unleash dashboards, and no go. only way for me to load is to go to file explorer and launch directly from the default.xbe. I tried to "point" to the file within XMBC, but cannot locate that particular file from there, only in file explorer. any suggestions?

• By ProtoMorphix
      Ok... first of all, I m sorry if this is a repeat, however I couldn't find a thread to help. Or at least it wasn't labelled under what I thought it might be.
      I have a TSOP xbox with IND-BIOS. It currently has XBMC installed. However, this XBMC doesnt run all the games that I am FTPing over to the console. Most games run fine, however there is an issue with some games. XIII doesnt run, DOA2 boots then hangs after the initial disclaimer. I am looking to install another dashboard type to load up these games and hopefully boot into them, but I havent been able to do so or find anything online.
      Does anyone know any 'how to for dummies' guides, or can help install another dashboard/application to allow me to boot the games that won't load? And which dashboard or applications would be best?

Thanks in advance. 

Proto 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.