OGXbox.com

finished installing Aladdin XT Plus 2 on 1.0 ?

DARK A

9 minutes ago, DARK A said:

i just finished installing Aladdin XT Plus 2  on 1.0 now what to do  next ?

ps : i tested it and its working with evo x logo on left side

Well, you bought it from Ali Express, so your options are probably limited when it comes to flashing the chip. Hopefully you got lucky and can flash. Are you talking about flashing the chip with a bios of your choice, moving on from there with a HDD setup and software, or both?

34 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Well, you bought it from Ali Express, so your options are probably limited when it comes to flashing the chip. Hopefully you got lucky and can flash. Are you talking about flashing the chip with a bios of your choice, moving on from there with a HDD setup and software, or both?

both

ps when i start it it go to the old dashboard

Edited by DARK A

24 minutes ago, DARK A said:

both

ps when i start it it go to the old dashboard

What size HDD are you trying to put in? I'm not sure if the evox bios supplied supports multiple partitions or what. Marty may know. @Marty 

When it comes to flashing, I would suggest the XBE version of XBlast. 

You can download the OGXbox installer and run it. It'll set up the HDD for you, including installing a dash of your choice. You'll be able to access the MS dash in file explorer or by creating a shortcut. I'm sure one of the tools on the installer is XBlast. Put Cerbios in the /bios/ folder on C and run XBlast. Flash the chip with Cerbios using that.

...If you get tired of the chip, lemmie know. I have an XBlast Aladdin I can send you at cost.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

What size HDD are you trying to put in? I'm not sure if the evox bios supplied supports multiple partitions or what. Marty may know. @Marty 

You can download the OGXbox installer and run it. It'll set up the HDD for you, including installing a dash of your choice. You'll be able to access the MS dash in file explorer or by creating a shortcut. I'm sure one of the tools on the installer is XBlast. Put Cerbios in the /bios/ folder on C and run XBlast. Flash the chip with Cerbios using that.

...If you get tired of the chip, lemmie know. I have an XBlast Aladdin I can send you at cost.

thank  you  so much

1 hour ago, Bowlsnapper said:

im thinking of using500gb to  1tb hdd

Edited by DARK A