OGXbox.com

Cover art and emu games

MrNuTRbuTr

This will probably vary from emulator to emulator. But most of the madmab emus use folders on the emulators directory (media, artworks, previews, screenshots)

The format shoukd be jpeg or png, as some of the emulators save screenshots in png.

I haven't fiddled with artwork as I only like screenshots and the name of the ROM. 

Not sure what the file names are supposed to be, guess they should either be rom file names or their CRC.

Try asking madmab on emuxtras.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, leonv32 said:

those skins were made for the ressurection xtras packs, the packs are still online, I think, just drag and drop and you are good to go 

I have those packs. I have tried dropping them in E/Emulators/Snes/media/Artwork and have also tried just dropping it as E/Emulators/Snes/Artwork. Should it automatically pair or do i need to go into the skin configuration and pair it there?

you copy the xtras pack(minus the roms) to the media folder, then go to configuration>change default directories>set media directories>media directory, and set the path to the media folder. The default media folder its in E:\, you can just change it to D:\media\ since its the current folder for the emulator

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leonv32 said:

you copy the xtras pack(minus the roms) to the media folder, then go to configuration>change default directories>set media directories>media directory, and set the path to the media folder. The default media folder its in E:\, you can just change it to D:\media\ since its the current folder for the emulator

OK so i was trying to do that last night trying to set the paths. So now i know im in the right spot. Thank you